- TOWN HALL CLOSURE: from July 17 to 25, 2021 inclusively.
- LIBRARY CLOSURE: from July 18 to August 3, 2021 inclusively..
- All other services are maintained and the schedule for waste collection remains the same.
NEW TOWN HALL SCHEDULE FOR CITIZEN SERVICES :
Upon returning from vacation, citizens will once again have access to the Town Hall to obtain various essential services in person. While the Town will always prefer to provide services remotely to avoid any risk of propagation and transmission, it will be possible to obtain certain services in person.
The summer hours for Town Hall are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For the main services, the Town maintains the various services already offered online and recommends that citizens prioritize these options rather than coming to the Town Hall.
Limit coming to the Town Hall by making a tax payment in one of the following ways:
- Accès D;
- Banking institution;
- Bank transfer;
Citizens are invited to send their requests by mail, by depositing them in the mail chute located near the main door, or by sending an e-mail to the following address:
(new construction permits, zoning changes, minor derogations, tree cutting, questions regarding septic tank installations and requests to the CPTAQ);
(e.g., information or zoning requests, renovation, pool, garage and expansion permits)
Click on the following link to contact the various municipal departments: