Do you know what to do with your fall leaves? Here are a few options on how to dispose of them:
1. Offer them to a neighbor who may want them;
2. Mow the leaves and leave the mulch on your lawn;
3. For small quantities, put them in your brown bin;
4. Take them for FREE, in paper bags only (without any adhesive tape) or loose, to your nearest Ecocenter on the following Saturdays:
|Farnham and Sutton||October 26th||Bedford and Lac Brome||November 9th|
|Bromont||November 2nd||Cowansville||November 16th|
5. On week days throughout the fall, you can take them for FREE, in paper bags only (without any adhesive tape) or loose, to the composting platform at the Inter-municipal Waste Management Board of Brome-Missisquoi located at 2500 rang St-Joseph in Cowansville.
6. Take advantage of the door-to-door collection in Dunham during the week of November 11 to 14, 2019 in the following residential sectors: Selby Lake, des Prairies, Malenfant and Bouchard. The leaves may be in your brown bin or in paper bags only (without any adhesive tape) beside your bin. They will be picked up on the same day as your regular organic material collect.