Opening at the Art Centre
The Dunham Library Art Centre holds numerous exhibitions and openings featuring the works of talented artists. Consult this page to get the schedule of upcoming exhibitions and encourage our local artists!
18th group exhibition of Dunham
Opening: Saturday, October 8, 2016, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Exhibition from October 8 to November 5, 2016
Artists: Hélène Lessard, Isabelle Chartrand, Jennifer Lee, Linda Hobley, Lynda Bruce, Mary S. Martin, Sue Galusha, David Nadeau et Maguy Carpentier
Territory. Humanized space, confined to an era, a time. Heritage. Limit of our bodies: of our peoples. That of our ancestors. Territory trampled upon, borrowed, preserved, hidden, flooded, deprived, invaded, torn up. Border. Authority. Privacy.
Call for entries: Pour emporter / Take out
Exhibition from November 12, 2016, to January 7, 2017
opening: Saturday, November 12, 2016
Group exhibition of small-size works. Paintings, sculptures, and textile works will be featured.
- Deadline for submitting an entry: Friday, September 16, 2016 ;
- Assembly: November 9-10-11;
- Opening: November 12;
- Exhibition: November 12 to January 7;
- Disassembly: January 9 and 10, 2017.
Your entry must contain the following:
- Up-to-date artistic Biography and Résumé;
- Artistic approach of the project submitted or in general;
- Photos of two works, best definition possible, it may be used for promotion purposes.
The entries must be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Ève Sano-Gélinas no later than September 16, 2016, at midnight, or by regular mail to the address indicated below of the Dunham Art Centre.
For any question concerning the call for entries, contact Ève Sano-Gélinas at this mailing address or at 450 521-8025.
Call for entries 2017 schedule
You’re invited to send us your exhibition proposals in visual art (all disciplines included) for the Dunham Art Centre’s 2017 schedule.
Deadline to present a submission: October 31, 2016
Your entry must include the following documents:
- Artistic approach;
- Up-to-date artistic résumé, including your full contact information (e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, web site, etc.);
- Three photos of your works in high definition (300 DPI);
- Description of the approach and summary of the exhibition you’re presenting.
The entries must be sent by e-mail to the address: email@example.com to the attention of Ève Sano-Gélinas no later than October 31, 2016, at midnight, or by regular mail to the address indicated below of the Dunham Art Centre.
For any questions concerning the call for entries, contact Ève Sano-Gélinas at this mailing address or at 450 521-8025.
Dunham Library Art Centre
3638, rue Principale
Dunham QC J0E 1M0
Person in charge: Ms. Ève Sano-Gélinas
Phone: 450 295-2621 / 450 521-8025
Consult the Facebook page to find out the scheduled activities and workshops: Dunham Library and Art Centre or write to us by e-mail.
During openings, admission is free to the Dunham Library Art Centre.