Extraordinary Council Meeting – July 12, 2021
An extraordinary Dunham town council meeting will be held on Monday, July 21 at 17:30, behind closed doors, as per a special authorization from the ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation.
This meeting will be recorded and available on the Municipality’s Facebook page.
- DM-21-09 – Minor derogation;
- Adoption of the general organizational chart for the Town of Dunham;
- Adoption of the classification plan for non-unionized personnel;
- Proposal – Classification plan for non-unionized personnel;
- Adoption of the policy concerning intervention measures for aggressive or violent behaviour;
- Adoption of the capitalization and amortization policy for capital expenditures;
- Adoption of the policy for employee and volunteer recognition;
- Presentation of a project under the Support Program for sports infrastructure and small-scale recreation;
- Notice of Motion on By-Law No. 418-21 repealing certain by-laws of the Town of Dunham;
- Adoption of draft By-Law No. 418-21 repealing certain by-laws of the Town of Dunham;
- Discontinuance of public purpose and disposal of property;
- Resolution of Endorsement – Sale Adjudication;
- Personnel movement – Public Works Department;
- Authorization to sign – Financial Assistance Agreement for the maintenance component of the Local Roads Assistance Program;
- Questions from the public.