Prior to the upcoming implementation of a Table de l’habitation, a public consultation will be held on June 13 at 6 p.m. at the École de la Clé-des-Champs gymnasium!
The purpose of this consultation is to :
– identify current urban planning issues and concerns shared by community members;
– identify the collective values that guide the town’s development;
– establish a clear vision for the town’s development;
– identify the four themes to be addressed by the members of the Table de l’habitation;
– feed into the discussions to be carried out by the members of the Table de l’habitation.
More details will be available shortly.
If you have any questions about this public consultation, please contact the Service d’aménagement et de développement du territoire :
3777, rue Principale, Dunham QC J0E 1M0
Tel. 450 295-2418